Search Adsense

Custom Search

Saturday 4 June 2011

NEED YOU!

Hi all,

First off thanks for your support over YouTube I am grateful.

Ok so i have been busy with creating a new site as blogger is a bit basic and i am also going to be running a forum but this will be allot of work for me, so I am looking for anyone with good knowledge of backtrack, forum administration and so on to assist me in creating a good service .....i have some big plans and this is an opportunity to come and join me and make something great..........Im looking props for a team of 5 ultimately but will start off with just a few.

If you wish to talk to me about it feel free to do so.
contact me over youtube or on here

Thanks

Slayer231091

5 comments:

CristinxD said...

I Will Help Im PHP Programmer

kouros51 said...

Iam a php programmer too i can help..i have some knowledge on other programming language so if u wanna contact me there is my mail..darkkouros51@gmail.com

kouros51 said...

Iam a php programmer and I have some knowledge on other programming language so contact me if u want i can help on darkkouros51@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like your youtube tutorials

in (backtrack5 gnome/kde 4 up and running basic setup) video ,I am wondering your login (security exploiter) design I am using bt5 kde but i don't how to create it.I am searching tutorials on google but nothing found.In your blog nothing found too.please help me how can i get your login design in my kde box,please post this tutorial.I am waiting

Anonymous said...

your youtube tutorial is very helpful.
I like so must your backtrack5 login design.I search everday about your security exploiter login but found nothing ,please post tutorial,I am waiting your tutorial.Please please please please

Post a Comment

Any Questions...?