Search Adsense

Custom Search

Saturday 27 November 2010

New Security Blog!!

Because of good amounts of interest on my YouTube videos I have decided to create a blog to help explain my videos which will help you the view. As well as just posting my videos here i will also be giving you extra security updates and tips. 


This is also be a place where you can ask questions etc....  I will keep this blog updated regularly and I will respond as quick as possible.


Oh and please tell me what you think to the blog ..............if im missing anything or you want to suggest something that might improve it or something then please feel free.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome blog mate but i've searched all around the web for this.. Basic Buffer Overflow's is easy stuff. I've read tons of papers on that but they don't touch the topic of SEH, EIP, NOP's PUSH POP POP RET Junk etc etc. Whenever I find a detailed paper it's required of me to know asm. language which I will TRY to avoid as much as possible.
Peace.

Security Exploiter said...

I will do my best to post up something which explains it ..in a few weeks, atm I am a bit busy with few other things but its been noted and i will get round to it.

Ehsan said...

Hello I am new on here and i just needed help with hacking pc with ipaddres way Exlpoit so i can pay for this too i have been hacked and i know the person whos hacked me ip addres and port hope!

Post a Comment

Any Questions...?